Bikes STOLEN from s6!

Couple of bikes have been stolen from Malin Bridge/Stannington area over last few days! One off a back garden and one from a garage!

White azoic steelhead STOLEN from malin bridge ,

It's got Shimano deor holotech crankset with pink gusset pedals ,

Dmr wing bars in white

Shimano front disk brake

Dmr moto tyres

Wtb seat

Marzochi dirt jumper 3 forks

The other is a white jump bike with black wheels stolen from Stannington!

Anyone with information please inbox me!!

Thanks

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525168_10151466640329322_862179030_n.jpg

like or dislike? i know which one i clicked.

<URL removed as inappropriate>

its sickening bike theft, and rampent. i have lost more than one. now, i have painted my bike with hammerite nasty paint, stuck a shopping basket on the front, and coverd in nasty stickers. google how to deter bike theifs. long as it rides nice, no matter how it looks. a bike thief wants something as generic and re sailable as possible. best of luck mate.

Edited by PeteMorris
Link removed

like or dislike? i know which one i clicked.

its sickening bike theft, and rampent. i have lost more than one. now, i have painted my bike with hammerite nasty paint, stuck a shopping basket on the front, and coverd in nasty stickers. google how to deter bike theifs. long as it rides nice, no matter how it looks. a bike thief wants something as generic and re sailable as possible. best of luck mate.

Why would you post a link to a man getting violently beaten up? Get it taken down!