Jump to content

Boxes needed for house move

Recommended Posts

Morrisons and the Co-op obey different laws to Sainsburys and the rest of the population then? :huh::wink: If you need to buy some, try South Yorkshire Carton Co, opposite the Doctors/Chemist on Thompson Hill, High Green. 0114 284 8209.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

shop sells them at end of queens road, storage solutions I think it is called but cannot be certain of the name, sure someone else could oblige if that is the wrong name,

or you could buy storage containers from b and m, not too dear and stronger than cardboard ones

good luck with your house move

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.