Hospitality suites, motorpoint arena

Does anyone have a rough idea to the nearest £50 how much a hospitality suite is at sheffield motorpoint arena?

Are they different prices for different gigs?

Give them a call ,they are not cheap,and yes it depends on who is appearing that the time

found this link for you####http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/hospitality/hospitality-suites/

Please call Gillian Hall on 0114 256 5511 or email [email protected] for more information

Edited by sand_dollars

I know for a ice hockey match its £350

hi thanks for the link, but ive looked at that. I dont want to phone and end up paying for something that i dont really need,i want rough ideas and then to think about calling xx

What show is it for? Arent the prices for each show listed on the website?

I just clicked on Olly Murs tickets and it said £840 for a hospitality suite.

What show is it for? Arent the prices for each show listed on the website?

I just clicked on Olly Murs tickets and it said £840 for a hospitality suite.

Anything from £500 - £2000 depending on who is apprearing

Went in one of these a few years ago. Straight up to the suite level in a lift missing the concourse area. Get into the suite to find any refreshments are ridiculously expensive. We fancied a G & T - only to find we had to but a 'bottle' at £16 which happened to be a half bottle (we didn't bother). Felt like a prisoner and to be honest you are so far up there is no atmosphere at all. The only positive is you have your own loo. Never again.......

Went in one of these a few years ago. Straight up to the suite level in a lift missing the concourse area. Get into the suite to find any refreshments are ridiculously expensive. We fancied a G & T - only to find we had to but a 'bottle' at £16 which happened to be a half bottle (we didn't bother). Felt like a prisoner and to be honest you are so far up there is no atmosphere at all. The only positive is you have your own loo. Never again.......

Im not sure if the drinks are included now in the price of the suite but they never used to be ,and your right it was a captive audience in them

hi thanks for the link, but ive looked at that. I dont want to phone and end up paying for something that i dont really need,i want rough ideas and then to think about calling xx

I don't think they force you to buy one if you ring up to enquire about the price!

From Arena website...

Hospitality suite package price includes, Suite rental & 12 tickets together with 3 car park passes.

Food and drink can be purchased at an additional cost. & the catering team offer a fantastic selection of menus to suit all tastes.

Each suite has a fully stocked bar and credit card payment is required for all drinks consumed on the night.

Food orders are required no later than 1 week prior to the event and pre paid by either credit card or cash.

---------- Post added 28-02-2013 at 20:57 ----------

The Script £804

One Direction £790

(website keeps going down)

Edited by nikki-red

The only way to do this properly. Is to be invited to a corporate event. Where EVERYTHING is paid for already :thumbsup: