Website designer required for my business.. Any recommendations?

zrazzaq

Hi

I have a guy called Chris Dawson working for me at the moment as a freelance graphic designer. He has just started up and his website looks pretty good. He is not doing any web work for me but he has picked up my project very quickly and produces fast and good quality work.

Might be worth a look http://www.chrisdawsondesigns.com

Paul

Paul,

I'm really pleased to see us quoted on your site...but it is Fripp Design and Research, not Fripp Design :)

Who ever you choose, make sure you own the copyright and can update the site without having to pay each time you want anything added or changed, or move it if necessary. A good deal can become very expensive if you aren't in the driving seat. A proper web site specification also helps prevent any problems further down the road. A 'simple web site' can have very different meanings to the client and the designer. There is some useful information here.

Who ever you choose, make sure you own the copyright and can update the site without having to pay each time you want anything added or changed, or move it if necessary. A good deal can become very expensive if you aren't in the driving seat. A proper web site specification also helps prevent any problems further down the road. A 'simple web site' can have very different meanings to the client and the designer. There is some useful information here.

...and here

mind the language though :)

Remember you do only get what you pay for in the end, including burnt fingers. Pay cheap, pay twice and all that. End of the day, you are not just paying for a website, you are paying for a marketing tool. Bear that in mind when comparing quotes and seeing what you get for your money, as I am sure you are wanting contact forms to be filled in and the phone to ring once the website has been found in Google for your keywords after they have optimised it with the right keywords during the build of the website.

Archived