Another enforced bus gate - just what the City Centre needs

gnvqsos - is your log in name admissible at scrabble? its just that usually those are the 7 dross letters I'm left with ;)

Suzy yoo talk a lot of sense :) - sense is a commodity rather lacking in this city

Yes I believe it is acceptable if you have a special needs statement-only you will know if you qualify for this.If you are stuck with these letters remember to put some vowels to one side,or make the word toss if a t is available,songs etc.

another belter, are these the best you've got

I am trying to avoid calling you a snob,so some restraint is needed.

---------- Post added 12-02-2013 at 21:51 ----------

I wouldnt travel on them if they were free

I believe they are if you register at Exchange Street,but a current photo may be needed,plus a pension book.

I am trying to avoid calling you a snob,so some restraint is needed.

you couldnt be any further away from the truth

---------- Post added 12-02-2013 at 21:51 ----------

I believe they are if you register at Exchange Street,but a current photo may be needed,plus a pension book.

same as above you couldnt be any further away from the truth.

so keep guessing

Edited by suzyoo

The flaw in your argument is that you think car drivers will not use buses.I presume you are a car driver but you must realise others will use the bus and tram.If fewer people drove and more walked then these restrictions would be quite superfluous.

That's the council approach. Hence the state of the city centre. Much as they'd like to be able to force people onto buses, they can't. So they make it harder for those who own and use their own motor vehicle (who on average have a lot more per capita disposable income than bus fans) to access it.

Hence the state it's in. Good news for those businesses selling warmed rat as beef or frozen roadkill as duck but less so for the mystical beast that is the rejuvenation of the city centre.

Yes I believe it is acceptable if you have a special needs statement-only you will know if you qualify for this.If you are stuck with these letters remember to put some vowels to one side,or make the word toss if a t is available,songs etc.

A very poor response, - gingrevous (yes that how I first read it - dyslexic me) - teachers report - you must try harder - but rather quite expected on past form :D

That's the council approach. Hence the state of the city centre. Much as they'd like to be able to force people onto buses, they can't. So they make it harder for those who own and use their own motor vehicle (who on average have a lot more per capita disposable income than bus fans) to access it.

Hence the state it's in. Good news for those businesses selling warmed rat as beef or frozen roadkill as duck but less so for the mystical beast that is the rejuvenation of the city centre.

Why is it hard to park in Sheffield city centre, the only time I have ever really struggled to find a parking space in town has been just before Christmas once or twice but generally their are thousands of places to park.

Where exactly is it that you are struggling to park your car?

A very poor response, - gingrevous (yes that how I first read it - dyslexic me) - teachers report - you must try harder - but rather quite expected on past form :D

Sorry about the dyslexia-apparently such eminent people as Richard Branson had that and he did OK despite the handicap.Have you been playing scrabble for long and were you in the recent Hallam tournament?