Virgin price increase

Just wondered if anyone else has received an increase from Virgin ,if so by how much ? Thankyou .

Mine £5.30. Robbing *********s

Sorry, can`t remember the exact amount but they sent me a letter before Christmas saying it was going up by around £3 in feb.

My letter said £3.40 but I suppose it depends on what services you get from them.

Thanks folks .I'm going to ring them as only renegotiated a lower price 3 months ago . How come they can lock you in for 12 months but we don't have the same benefit . Prices should be coming down not going up .Grr

Mine £5.30. Robbing *********s

My thoughts exactly, keep meaning to phone and get the package reduced failed miserably last time though....

I was expecting 24 of them from Inverness this weekend.That is going to be a big rise.

Mine was going up by about £5 but I rang them and got my broadband speed lowered to 30 rather than 60 and they managed to decrease my bill by £8 so when the increase takes effect I'm still £3 better off. What annoys me is the way they keep offering special offers or better prices for mobile usuage but not for the landline, TV or broadband and I don't own a mobile.

So, what's the alternative? How much do people pay for their broadband? There must be something cheaper. I'm currently with VM and paying about £34 a month for broadband, and a landline I neither use nor want. When I've called them to try and negotiate a better deal they usually offer free TV, which I'm not interested in.

There must be a way to get broadband for less than £34 per month.

So, what's the alternative? How much do people pay for their broadband? There must be something cheaper. I'm currently with VM and paying about £34 a month for broadband, and a landline I neither use nor want. When I've called them to try and negotiate a better deal they usually offer free TV, which I'm not interested in.

There must be a way to get broadband for less than £34 per month.

Move to Plusnet. Much cheaper

I rang them and said I refuse to pay it as it was a con, so they said they would credit me the difference between my original bill and the price rise for 6 months, my contract with them ends in march!!