Anyone know how to cancel a transaction on fleabay

Hi all

A chap bought two items that I had on BIN on ebay then didn't pay, eventually he replied that he meant to buy just one and won't pay until one item is removed..

Trouble is that I don't know how to cancel just one item, anyone know how I do it??

Cheers, Biggsy :)

If he purchased 2 items out of one listing with multiple items listed, so all in one transaction, you'd have to cancel it all

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 00:34 ----------

You either need to cancel his transaction and tell him to buy again, or tell him to pay for both and you'll refund one :)

If he purchased 2 items out of one listing with multiple items listed, so all in one transaction, you'd have to cancel it all

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 00:34 ----------

You either need to cancel his transaction and tell him to buy again, or tell him to pay for both and you'll refund one :)

Hi Leah

I was going to try and cancel one item but both items have the same item number so it would have cancelled both..

I think he changed his mind and knew that both items would have been cancelled actually so i'll message him with your second option ...

Oldskater,, i'll try to settle it amicably first but if he doesn't want to do it that way then I may just do it your way:hihi:

Many thanks, Biggsy :)

Hi Leah

I was going to try and cancel one item but both items have the same item number so it would have cancelled both..

I think he changed his mind and knew that both items would have been cancelled actually so i'll message him with your second option ...

Oldskater,, i'll try to settle it amicably first but if he doesn't want to do it that way then I may just do it your way:hihi:

Many thanks, Biggsy :)

My bold... easier way of saying what I wanted to say but I ended up waffling :hihi:

Is it one of the buy it now listings with more than one of the item listed, and hes put '2' in the quantity box instead of buying one? Why would he do that? Idiots on there :hihi:

My bold... easier way of saying what I wanted to say but I ended up waffling :hihi:

Is it one of the buy it now listings with more than one of the item listed, and hes put '2' in the quantity box instead of buying one? Why would he do that? Idiots on there :hihi:

Hi Leah

Sorry, yes, there's more than one item listed, he said that he 'accidentally' bought two :huh:

He can't seem to string a sentence together so it's highly likely that he made a mistake!

Here's the reply that I received..

"hello john i will pay as soon as i get rig of the other item i have click on two of you products and wount let me git rig of it i only want one for you security locks"

John :D

Oh dear, one of those! :hihi:

I would cancel the whole thing and invite him to puchase again. Tell him its not possible to just cancel one. If he tries anything dodgy in the way of feedback, you have the PMs for eBay to prove he wanted to cancel.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android