Lived on dryden

If you mean Dryden Rd Southey, I remember Scotts,O"briens,Alsops,Brooks,Carrs,Sheldons,I married June Sheldon.

If you mean Dryden Rd Southey, I remember Scotts,O"briens,Alsops,Brooks,Carrs,Sheldons,I married June Sheldon.

My dads Jack Brookes,think it was 125 Dryden Rd.

Was that George and Linda Carr.

I think your right about yer dad livin at 125 my wife June SHELDON lived at 121{sadly now passed away} remember Sheila,and Kenny he came to work at British Tissues in Wharncliffe Side.

Sadly Kenny died a few years back,gonna see my dad Sunday,will mention it to him

O'brien are my cousins think they lived 119 before moving to Foxhill.

Me and our June met Kenny in the Wharncliffe Arms a few years ago,we attended his funeral in Oughtibridge teens of years ago.Yer dad will probably remember the Sheldon familly ther was Sam,George{def and dumm}Ken,Nellie,Joyce,Lilly,Maureen,June.There were sum buggers on Dryden but they wouldnt do you any harm,walked down eight foot to Wordsworth Ave to catch mi bus home,would not like to do it now.thanks for getting in touch. Barry.

Spoke to me dad,he rembered June(didn't know she'd passed away)and remebered rest of the family.

Sadly there is only Maureen left she lives in Stannington.

Hi just wondering what Allsopp family you remember?

Hi just wondering what Allsopp family you remember?

Hi remember Barry Allsopp sometimes se him on Hillsborough.