Boxing Gyms in Sheffield

Hi Green Scrubs, your question seems to have been missed - I know that there are a few women who train with Glyn Rhodes at Burton Street. He's a great guy and encourages everyone, no matter what age or ability. If you google Sheffield Boxing Centre, you should get all the info you need.

we have 2 on november 29th ponds forge.hassan ahmed and mamba

Cheers pal, I will cheer them on (as long as they are not fighting the lads I support of course!) was at the last fight at the Octagon centre, was a decent night out, but people pulling out meant that a band had to be on playing "Specials" and "Madness" songs!, which I like by the way, but more bouts would have been better.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chris , I didn't know Hassan had a fight commin up he never said owt and Mamba is that young lad that broke mi ribs lol ,not sure of the name if i know him , is gym same opening times still mate, im looking at coming back... if im ok to...., only just started to feel back to normal ..long story .... but I have missed the gym believe it or not , all the hard work I put in went out of the window after been in hospital , but need to get back on it as i let yer down .

Edited by RELIABLE