Brian The Blade having a carpark protest ??

The Manager

meanwhile over at s6 .... we didnt sell any of our best players just got rid of a bit of dead wood. we have a squad that is finally settling down playing quality competative CHAMPIONSHIP football... look like been a comfortable mid table side.. as we learned our lesson pre season signing too many players at once doesnt work.. we have a manager who saw things werent working an went back to basics... plus we will prob sign a quality striker during the loan window to give us that extra depth so all in all over at s6 things are just great thanks for your concern:hihi:

Great. ! :thumbsup:

I just don't get this section, every thread ends up the same, it's absolutely pointless.

i do actually think my summary of us at present is a fair responce to derbytups little dig at the end of his post (meanwhile over at s6) so i will like to see his responce...

if it werent for digs / bait / difference of opinion there would be no footy section you only have to browse the genrel sport section to see that infact if this was like that id be off for good....

Archived