Brian The Blade having a carpark protest ??

thanks i will,i am meeting a load of kivo,manor,beighton,aston blades so should be a good one HIC HIC

Can you see yourself amongst this gorgeous lot:

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2011/05/27/wilson2.jpg

:hihi:

No mate but as I said at least there will be you and Brian to keep each other company that is unless anyone one else but your good self declares their intentions of attending the protest.

Only you up to now though.

Brian and franky what a double act.

No mate but as I said at least there will be you and Brian to keep each other company that is unless anyone one else but your good self declares their intentions of attending the protest.

Only you up to now though.

Brian and franky what a double act.

I'nt that frankie jumping up wearing his shirt

I'nt that frankie jumping up wearing his shirt

no he is the one with the Blades hand up his rear :)

thanks i will,i am meeting a load of kivo,manor,beighton,aston blades so should be a good one HIC HIC

Are yoyo, greggy and lank among them?

Are yoyo, greggy and lank among them?

lank is coming,not sure who else from there but usually good numbers.just phoned willie from kivo ,he's coming along with usual kivo suspects.

how well do you know them ,where abouts are you from?

Brian the Blade was on Footy heaven again 2nite , not sure from the sound of him if its going ahead or not lol

no he is the one with the Blades hand up his rear :)

Do they do that a lot to each other at the Lane? Perhaps it should be called Brammal Cottage.

Anyway, I note from conversations past that you were there that day. So which one are you? Or had you stomped off hissing after 37 minutes 'cos it wasn't going to plan? :hihi:

Do they do that a lot to each other at the Lane? Perhaps it should be called Brammal Cottage.

Anyway, I note from conversations past that you were there that day. So which one are you? Or had you stomped off hissing after 37 minutes 'cos it wasn't going to plan? :hihi:

Frankie ,Frankie you were there too remember :) my protest was a personal one, although i bumped in to several "faces"including Bladesbloke, i was not one to be jumping up and down having my photo taken.

May be i was the one holding you up in the air. :) Pulling your strings as usual.

P.S i stayed in the stadia at Reading until the final whistle :) as you bet £5 on me leaving at 40mins, would you be so kind to donate the £5 to cancer reseach please.

Enjoy your evening with Brian, or was that another fib :)

Edited by TAT

TAT vs Danny Wilson:

'Who throws a shoe!!'

To cancer research please Frankie.

To cancer research please Frankie.

Good cause, one of the ones that I support, and a fiver won't break the bank Frank, you can do it through "Just Giving" or whatever the web site is called.