Would You Ever Grass On Somebody You Loved?

Or indeed cared for?

Take this for an example; you just came home from work/sat on here all day. And your partner returns and brings you a lovely red rose.

You think this is a wonderful gesture - then find out she/he took the car out knowing the car had no MOT and insurance.

Would you rat on your partner? And if so, why?

Opines?

Or indeed cared for?

Take this for an example; you just came home from work/sat on here all day. And your partner returns and brings you a lovely red rose.

You think this is a wonderful gesture - then find out she/he took the car out knowing the car had no MOT and insurance.

Opines?

Have you been out in the lada with no tax/insurance rampent. The red rose wont get you off wi that mate.Dont think she should have grassed you up though.

Have you been out in the lada with no tax/insurance rampent. The red rose wont get you off wi that mate.Dont think she should have grassed you up though.

Nope! ECU megasquirt kit came in of ebay - dam thing won't match :(

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 23:15 ----------

No, I wouldn't. Going to open a can of worms here and say it is a minor offence if no one has been hurt.

I would grass on a suspected murderer, rapist, paedophile, child abuser.

Bang on the head.

Or indeed cared for?

Opines?

I wouldn't have a partner that would do something so stupid

Archived