ClunRun Classic Car Run & Show Sunday 7th July 2013

ClunRun

The ClunRun 2013 Classic Car run and show will take place on 7th July 2013. Starting from Clowne in NE Derbyshire, the 100 mile run in North Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire is open to classic and interesting 4 wheeled vehicles. It only costs £20 to do the run and this includes a buffet lunch for 2 people! Proceeds from the event go to Air Ambulance.

For full details visit the website. As a new member I cannot yet post a URL:(, but google Clowne Motor Club Clun Run and you will find it:)

On the same day we will be holding a motor show for classic and interesting vehicles. A preregistration form will be available on the website shortly.

If you want any more information post here or PM me.

John

Thanks for the PM Smithy, unfortunately I cannot pm you back as I am a newbie to the forum and cannot pm yet as I haven't made enough posts. Thanks for your offer would be great if you can do that. I only publicised the event a couple of days ago and I have had 3 entries today, so it looks as though it will be popular.

If people don't fancy the run there is an associated classic car show at the finish venue in the afternoon. And it is all for a worthwhile charity!

My car is a TR7V8 Drophead, nothing special, but a lovely noise. Don't knock your car, what ever it is, if its a classic, retro or just interesting, we would welcome it. If you look at the pictures on our website you will see that we had a wide range of vehicles last year.

My car is a TR7V8 Drophead, nothing special, but a lovely noise. Don't knock your car, what ever it is, if its a classic, retro or just interesting, we would welcome it. If you look at the pictures on our website you will see that we had a wide range of vehicles last year.

What's your web address ?