United vs coventry

Never been to one of your car park protests (although I went past and saw the infamous one :hihi:) - why would I - I'm against what those buffoons/babboons are against!! :thumbsup:

Anyway, as I said before, here's something for you - multi purpose blades shoes:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXV_sh-E5OYWHiEv1nx73SD-o1MfjNM25Pt8nb04ej9ffiB8Xrjg

Take em off and wave em when you're winning.

Take em off and wave em when you're whinging.

So you are a confessed liar then,,,,no problem that's probably why even Wednesday fans on here think you are a waste of space.

I stand by what was posted by you saying you would be popping down to the protest.

Brian and franky double act.

Love the calls for pathetic strength of a 9yo girl Flynn to be dropped , I've always said he is pants and looks like other people are starting to see how pointless his place in our team really is . Had a decent 20-30 minute spell yesterday but he is still crap and tbh murphy looks about the same to me , people can harp on at me about oh give him time, he looked ok at Oxford that was it rest of the time similar to Flynn lightweight ,caught in the wrong position , no threat and overall just a waste of a shirt . Porter is just awful as all and I mean all blades know he is . These are 3 positions we need different players and fast ,hopefully Forte can replace one of them but other than him we are really struggling Wilson needs to address this and fast .

Also worth a note is how Doyles form seems to be declining each week ,last night I think he though he still played for Coventry the amount of time he passed them the ball .

Edited by s2 blade

It's not very often you are right and yet again you do not disappoint us.

Wrong again Leon is a wolves fan..

Oh so sweet that clarke sunk you ! :hihi:

In the words of Brian the Blade...

"There's only one Danny Wilson"!!!

So you are a confessed liar then,,,,no problem that's probably why even Wednesday fans on here think you are a waste of space.

I stand by what was posted by you saying you would be popping down to the protest.

Brian and franky double act.

Prove it or £5 to charity :thumbsup:

Has tha paid thi lost Tat bet yet???

Fiver to cancer research wasnt it??

And tha wrong chopper, Frank is not a waste of space, he might ruffle a few feathers, especially if your from the other side,but a waste of space is too far pal.

Yawn yawn yawn

Only Ging finds you entertaining and tbh that's not a compliment , your so boring and childish it's untrue , how anyone bites at your pathetic wind ups il never know

Edited by s2 blade

Has tha paid thi lost Tat bet yet???

Fiver to cancer research wasnt it??

And tha wrong chopper, Frank is not a waste of space, he might ruffle a few feathers, especially if your from the other side,but a waste of space is too far pal.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1117985&page=4

Post 73.

Which is why I suggested Chopperfan should do the same if he can't back up his accusations.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1117985&page=4

Post 73.

Which is why I suggested Chopperfan should do the same if he can't back up his accusations.

You,are the one who stated you may go to the protest with Brian if United lost and now you say you don't attend them and why should you.....As far as that goes you are the only one on this forum who has said he had any intentions of joining Brian....Pay up.

If as you now say you never go to united protests is true then your first statement saying you may go must be a lie.pay up.

You also decided to bring my mother into your childish attempts at humour without any knowledge of my personal family circumstances which was in very bad taste.

I did consider a like for like reply but instead decided not to stoop to your level as suggested before on here by an owl.

Edited by chopperfan

You,are the one who stated you may go to the protest with Brian if United lost and now you say you don't attend them and why should you.....As far as that goes you are the only one on this forum who has said he had any intentions of joining Brian....Pay up.

If as you now say you never go to united protests is true then your first statement saying you may go must be a lie.pay up.

You also decided to bring my mother into your childish attempts at humour without any knowledge of my personal family circumstances which was in very bad taste.

I did consider a like for like reply but instead decided not to stoop to your level as suggested before on here by an owl.

Are you for real???????

I mentioned your mum? What, when I said 'make sure your mum writes your name in your shoes so you don't lose them' or something similar???? Can you not see that that is me making a suggestion about the maturity of your actions/attitude/behavior, rather than directed at anything related to your family? Seriously? That's really scraping the barrel if that's what you're stooping to. Quite clearly this forum is far to light hearted for you.

As for me attending a protest, in this post:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9532694&postcount=13

I said:

"Remember your warm socks blades fans."

"I'm in town Friday night, might pop over and have a gander if you lose."

Quite where does that say, as you have suggested, that I will be attending a protest, and by not doing so I am a liar? NOWHERE?

Indeed, it was simply a suggestion, but in all fairness it was humour. In fact, did you know if you say 'oranges' over and over again really fast that also sounds like 'gullible' :hihi:

I never said I would be attending a protest. I never lied. Man up, pay your £5, and loosen up a bit. :thumbsup:

Are you for real???????

I mentioned your mum? What, when I said 'make sure your mum writes your name in your shoes so you don'swt lose them' or something similar???? Can you not see that that is me making a suggestion about the maturity of your actions/attitude/behavior, rather than directed at anything related to your family? Seriously? That's really scraping the barrel if that's what you're stooping to. Quite clearly this forum is far to light hearted for you.

As for me attending a protest, in this post:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9532694&postcount=13

I said:

"Remember your warm socks blades fans."

"I'm in town Friday night, might pop over and have a gander if you lose."

Quite where does that say, as you have suggested, that I will be attending a protest, and by not doing so I am a liar? NOWHERE?

Indeed, it was simply a suggestion, but in all fairness it was humour. In fact, did you know if you say 'oranges' over and over again really fast that also sounds like 'gullible' :hihi:

I never said I would be attending a protest. I never lied. Man up, pay your £5, and loosen up a bit. :thumbsup:

Remember your warm socks blades fans.

I'm in town Friday night, might pop over and have a gander if you lose.

You are busted as a liar why should anyone say he may attend a protest if be never attends them ? A clear lie to bait now pay up.

You are busted as a liar why should anyone say he may attend a protest if be never attends them ? A clear lie to bait now pay up.

I've never 'attended' a protest at the lane.

I've never said I've 'attended' a protest at the lane.

I've never said I would be 'attending' a protest at the lane.

I've seen one as I drove into the hotel car park to go to a meeting at the hotel ONCE.

Unless you can PROVE otherwise (by quoting actual posts).

I only said I may pop over and have a 'gander' on Friday (http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/take-a-gander - Gander - take a look at) as I pass that way on my way home. But not attend. I can't believe you are seriously arguing that I would be joining a protest outside the lane.

Keep saying 'oranges' really fast as you pay up. :hihi: