Welcome to S6 Danny Pugh

CorkerSWFC

He's played 18 games in the Championship this season, and he's been around for years so I'm surprised you have never heard of him, saying that I had never heard of Blackman till this season.

But he's not been around years, so Pugh cannot have made that much an impact on the football world.

But he's not been around years, so Pugh cannot have made that much an impact on the football world.

He's 30 years of age, and played over 200 games...

Who said he had made an impact :confused::confused::confused:

Personally I think most football fan's will have heard of Pugh but hey ho not to worry :)

I've certainly not heard of your signings though :hihi:

I had heard of him and he's a solid player IMO, but I think it's a massive loss if the rumours about Helan are true, gone to Watford and Jones says he can't compete, even after he "forged great links" with Man City :roll:

I had heard of him and he's a solid player IMO, but I think it's a massive loss if the rumours about Helan are true, gone to Watford and Jones says he can't compete, even after he "forged great links" with Man City :roll:

Better than Antonio in my opinion Helan m8, great future prospect.