Rip off mp3s (spit spit spit)

melthebell

just noticed someat

adam ants new album

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BlueBlack-Hussar-Marrying-Gunners-Daughter/dp/B009YJFUD0/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1359056960&sr=1-1

its 17 tracks, great, not short changing us then :)

BUT

its £9 on cd

its 89p an mp3 :o

over £15 for the same album, and almost no overheads (no transport, no storage, no artwork, ink, paper, other materials etc)

just noticed someat

adam ants new album

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BlueBlack-Hussar-Marrying-Gunners-Daughter/dp/B009YJFUD0/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1359056960&sr=1-1

BUT

its £9 on cd

over £15 for the same album, and almost no overheads (no transport, no storage, no artwork, ink, paper, other materials etc)

If you subscribe to usenet-free on a.b.mp3

I always buy the CD and rip it. I fail to understand why people pay nearly the same, or sometimes more, for downloads.

:huh:

Ditto. There are occasions where I've bought FLAC/MP3 because it's the only format available.

Don't get me started on e-books and why I should have to pay twice, once for the physical copy and once for the e-book.

Ditto. There are occasions where I've bought FLAC/MP3 because it's the only format available.

Don't get me started on e-books and why I should have to pay twice, once for the physical copy and once for the e-book.

tbd its a lot harder to scan a book than rip a cd too lol

BUT

its £9 on cd

Purchasing the full album is £7.49. :)