Sheffield market

Suppose to be end of this year I've heard! I personally can't wait always too many sumbags outside castle market :) love the people inside. The butcher I use throws me in a few free gammon steaks now and then gives me 5. One for me one for my partner 2 for the kids and one for our dog! He's lovely :)

Sounds good might have to go see this mr freebie butcher haa

lol me too... he soon have a line of people outside he's stole. i didnt catch his name, haha

Suppose to be end of this year I've heard! I personally can't wait always too many sumbags outside castle market :) love the people inside. The butcher I use throws me in a few free gammon steaks now and then gives me 5. One for me one for my partner 2 for the kids and one for our dog! He's lovely :)

You do realize when castle market moves the the moor.... the customers / scumbags you see outside it will move with it?

You do realize when castle market moves the the moor.... the customers / scumbags you see outside it will move with it?

The scumbags ? might. The majority of the loyal proper Sheffielders that use the Castle Market will not.

The scumbags ? might. The majority of the loyal proper Sheffielders that use the Castle Market will not.

Whys that, surely a brand new clean building is better than the current Castle Market?

perhaps the scumbags outside castle market will be glad toffie nosed 88888 will be gone down moor

It will be failure. Whenever politicians start playing monopolie games something goes wrong.

People dressing up and pretending to be good and perfect, playing games with money, pensions, investments, politics. These people are real criminal scum 1000 times more than what you will ever see in castle market.

Just by appearance you can look cool and pretend to be better, but what is inside this mask of deception is rotten selfish always competing and fighting for more status.

England has a cast system of different classes of society and calls a certain class scum.

When you wake up a little you realize that these appearances on the outside do not make market people any worse or better than politicians or bankers that are worshipped in this country.

It will be failure. Whenever politicians start playing monopolie games something goes wrong.

People dressing up and pretending to be good and perfect, playing games with money, pensions, investments, politics. These people are real criminal scum 1000 times more than what you will ever see in castle market.

Just by appearance you can look cool and pretend to be better, but what is inside this mask of deception is rotten selfish always competing and fighting for more status.

England has a cast system of different classes of society and calls a certain class scum.

When you wake up a little you realize that these appearances on the outside do not make market people any worse or better than politicians or bankers that are worshipped in this country.

Are the people you are refering to perhaps Scottish Widows or the money lenders who are financing the new Market and are due to make another killing out of the Sheffield council tax payers as they have [and still are] doing with Don Valley stadium.

I believe that the interest payable over the next twenty five years for the new Market could be around 60 million.

Perhaps Planner 1 will put right if I am wrong.