Tow Sheffield to Wakefield

Hi all, my darling husband seems to have lost our car keys (He was even smart enough never to detach the spare key from the main set). We have combed the house and the only place he could've left them is dropped them outside the front door, not noticed, and someone has had away (we've been under car, over car, scraping snow)

Can only go to dealer, who want £160 plus vat for key, and the only Mazda dealer closest is in Wakefield apparently. As we have no means of getting there, does anybody know how much a tow truck will cost from Sheffield to Wakefield and who is trustworthy?

On a side note, if anybody picks up any or sees any scrote with a pair of Mazda keys in and around S2, kindly plonk them into the local copshop or wrangle the little git. Thanks

Mazda can cut you a new key just by using your VIN, they don't need the entire car to cut a new car key for it.

Mazda can cut you a new key just by using your VIN, they don't need the entire car to cut a new car key for it.

Reason they said we need to take it to the garage is to recode it, so captain scrote can't use the key he pinched, or are they having us on? I know nothing about vehiculars!

mazda dealers in worksop doncaster and chesterfield

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 20:19 ----------

there are mazda dealers in worksop chesterfield and doncaster nearer than wkefield:|:|

Are you in the RAC or AA? If not join and they should be able to assist you.

but for the price it's cheaper to get a recovery vehicle.

Are you sure you've checked absolutely everywhere?

It's just a fairly strange place to drop your keys, compared to the mirriad of places in a house you can loose them.

Reason they said we need to take it to the garage is to recode it, so captain scrote can't use the key he pinched, or are they having us on? I know nothing about vehiculars!

Did you not get some key cards with the car? Mine had two cards - one for the code and another for the shape of the key (I think that was what they were for)?

That said - it may be better to get keys with a different code and reprogram the car part - just in case someone has found them.

If you have lost them inside the house, they'll turn up as soon as you've spent the money getting a new key cut.

EDIT

Actually, just reread your post. You could maybe get new keys - use them in your car and then get the key and car reprogrammed - but drive there.

As a male with limited cells left, have you looked in the bins or wash basket/machine etc

On my special days I've been known to put them and my phone in those kind of places.

I'm a man and I'm happy:D

As a male with limited cells left, have you looked in the bins or wash basket/machine etc

On my special days I've been known to put them and my phone in those kind of places.

I'm a man and I'm happy:D

Not married then.

Shhh, don't tell the wife I said that.

Depending which area of Sheffield you're in, there's also a Mazda Dealer in Barnsley - Perrys, not far from M1 J38.

hi get in touch with k autos they can get you recoverd to sheffield and also help you with your keys tel 07787525575

Depending which area of Sheffield you're in, there's also a Mazda Dealer in Barnsley - Perrys, not far from M1 J38.

Perrys are actually very good, their staff are really friendly and helpful - even if you're just popping in to buy some service items :)