'Tories can't be trusted to build a fair society' admit Lib Dems!

In a leaked Lib Dem memo which advises their MP's and remaining councillors which line to take, the Liberal Democrats are to attack their Conservative coalition partners in the new year by telling voters they can't be trusted to look after the interests of normal people and are focused only protecting the very rich!

Well why the hell are they allowing them to govern, helping them destroy the NHS and privatise the education system and attack the welfare state and holding back economic recovery?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/dec/29/lib-dem-attack-tories-rich

Well why the hell are they allowing them to govern, helping them destroy the NHS and privatise the education system and attack the welfare state and holding back economic recovery?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/dec/29/lib-dem-attack-tories-rich

From your link-

Labour can't be trusted to manage the economy, having "nearly bankrupted Britain"

I think they are building a much fairer society.

Was it ever fair that hard working people work all week, pay their taxes, only for people on benefits to get more than them, paid for by hard working people? Limiting benefits to £26k was one of the fairest things a government could have done.

Ah, the wit of a working class Tory!:hihi:

I asked you if you understand, not whether you consider me witty and debonair.

Two choices faced by the LD's

1. Prop up Pa Brown and his ruinous incompetents and destroy the country.

2. Give coalition with the Tories a go.

Do you understand why choice 1. would be completely wrong?

I think they are building a much fairer society.

Was it ever fair that hard working people work all week, pay their taxes, only for people on benefits to get more than them, paid for by hard working people? Limiting benefits to £26k was one of the fairest things a government could have done.

That situation says more about pour wages than it does about the welfare system.

Archived