Shaun Miller injury

Robbie Loving

Reportedly snapped his cruciate ligament.

Having had the same injury/operation, I know how bad it is.

Usually out for around 9 months, although Anderson of Man Utd managed to return after 6 months.

The only 'bright' side of this is, is that he is still young and can get over it.

Reportedly snapped his cruciate ligament.

Having had the same injury/operation, I know how bad it is.

Usually out for around 9 months, although Anderson of Man Utd managed to return after 6 months.

The only 'bright' side of this is, is that he is still young and can get over it.

Have to say I am truely gutted about this! Where did you hear it Robbie mate?

Luckily we have the option of pushing Blackman back up front into his natural position along side Kitson and we still have plenty of goals in those two. But this now well and truely opens a can of Worms for Wilson, we have no option but to get into the market and bring in a natural winger.

Hopefully Neill Collins will be able to continue despite his depressed cheekbone fracture by wearing a mask.

Have to say I am truely gutted about this! Where did you hear it Robbie mate?

Luckily we have the option of pushing Blackman back up front into his natural position along side Kitson and we still have plenty of goals in those two. But this now well and truely opens a can of Worms for Wilson, we have no option but to get into the market and bring in a natural winger.

Hopefully Neill Collins will be able to continue despite his depressed cheekbone fracture by wearing a mask.

McCabe says we are at our wage cap limit so someone must leave first . Sad I know , you would think 22k crowds that's at least 10k more than anyone else would ensure quality signings .

McCabe says we are at our wage cap limit so someone must leave first . Sad I know , you would think 22k crowds that's at least 10k more than anyone else would ensure quality signings .

McCabe and Wilson stated at the AGM we were at 60% to turnover for wages.

So it gives us room for maneuver.

I also heard we had financial backing for improvements in January, I just heard the club weren't willing the count all their chickens at the start of the season because if the full allocation was spent back then no money would be made for improvements half way through the season.

Apparently if the press are to be believed we have seriously stepped up our efforts to buy this Murphy lad from Motherwell for about £100k and have also looked at the lad Duffy from Scunthrope who didn't blow me away the other day might I add, but theres serious speak coming out of Bramall Lane of signings so I am optimistic however would have prefer them to strengthen as opposed to being forced into it all with injury.