Good Pubs in Sheffield

Hello guys.

I have a group of friends of age from 17-19. I was wondering if there are any good pubs in Sheffield close to town (not very close but not far either) which has a reasonable price since we are student and is a good place to hang out. We are about 16 people who want to talk and drink. (yeah and I rather if they are not very restrict about selling alcoholic beverages (well my friends are almost 18 but some of them have a few month left). Any Help will be appreciated :D

(Also bards will do)

Hello guys.

I have a group of friends of age from 17-19. I was wondering if there are any good pubs in Sheffield close to town (not very close but not far either) which has a reasonable price since we are student and is a good place to hang out. We are about 16 people who want to talk and drink. (yeah and I rather if they are not very restrict about selling alcoholic beverages (well my friends are almost 18 but some of them have a few month left). Any Help will be appreciated :D

(Also bards will do)

What are bards?:confused:

Hello guys.

(Also bards will do)

Sheaf Island Ecclesall Road seems to tick all those boxes

I meant Bars :D oops

I think you'll find most, if not all the town center pubs are quite strict on serving under age people. The bouncers on the door will want to see I.D before even letting you in. But if you do want to try , give the 'studenty' type pubs like The Cavendish, or Harly, on west st a go

What about the Shakespeare:hihi:

the red house ,fagans ,3 tuns ,grapes ,dada are all decent pubs close enough to the hussle and bussle of west st or bath hotel

the red house ,fagans ,3 tuns ,grapes ,dada are all decent pubs close enough to the hussle and bussle of west st or bath hotel

You'll not get served in Fagan's without i.d. (have you tried getting past Babs?!!!).

I agree with Veritas: Sheaf Island seems a good place for your group.