Annual Boxing day hunt "Barlow" anyone going?

Ican't understand for the life of me why grown men would want to watch a poor defenseless animal be torn to shreds. :(:loopy:

To be blunt, if you had fowl and had suffered a fox visit, where a dozen or more of your fowl were killed, then you might be singing a different song.

After a second visit, I guarentee you would be.

Angel.

Ican't understand for the life of me why grown men would want to watch a poor defenseless animal be torn to shreds. :(:loopy:

Your not having TURKEY for xmas dinner then?

In case you missed the last few years its no longer a fox hunt so no reason for anyone to whinge and moan.

Merry Christmas

To be blunt, if you had fowl and had suffered a fox visit, where a dozen or more of your fowl were killed, then you might be singing a different song.

After a second visit, I guarentee you would be.

Angel.

No, if i had that happen i'd take a course in learning how to build a proper fence.

I used to keep chickens and ducks and never once had a fox problem, maybe because i'm all there unlike these obvious fools.

Sounds like these people know neither how to care for animals or have any real understanding of them.

No, if i had that happen i'd take a course in learning how to build a proper fence.

I used to keep chickens and ducks and never once had a fox problem, maybe because i'm all there unlike these obvious fools.

Sounds like these people know neither how to care for animals or have any real understanding of them.

So everyone who has lost fowl to a fox is a fool?

Well i can't offer any other explanation.

It really is quite simple to build a fox proof fence you know. :roll:

Simply put.Yes...

Well you must all feel very superior.

However it's irrelevant as this is about a drag hunt and not a fox hunt.

Simply put.Yes...

And let's not forget, to have a chicken or two taken gives these peoples some form of twisted validity to their killing of innocents. :suspect:

And let's not forget, to have a chicken or two taken gives these peoples some form of twisted validity to their killing of innocents. :suspect:

The only REAL Chickens are the fools with the gun....

Well you must all feel very superior.

However it's irrelevant as this is about a drag hunt and not a fox hunt.

Although the posts of the pro-hunters seem to blather on about chicken, and their activity as preventing losing fowl.

Not sure how this would work with a drag hunt?

Unless of course people are using Sheffield Forum to defend and/or encourage illegal activities....

Although the posts of the pro-hunters seem to blather on about chicken, and their activity as preventing losing fowl.

Not sure how this would work with a drag hunt?

Unless of course people are using Sheffield Forum to defend and/or encourage illegal activities....

I doubt that as the Barlow now follows scent of a man.

No 'pro hunt' quote, just pointing out the obvious on a genuine thread that is taken over by people wishing to beat the hunt.