Cineworld Unlimited Card

From how it looked on the email, it appeared they just wanted to get a more recent photo of ourselves.

Or perhaps I'm just being cynical.

They are just wanting to make sure that everyone has an upto date account - and those that have older cards with worn out photos have the chance to get a new card with a new photo . . . .

The only thing we know at this point is that after 12 months you automatically get the premium card for no extra charge, and you will get more loyalty rewards.

Expected to launch in November (which will hopefully coincide with advance booking for cards online), full details will be announced once they are concerned.

I was told what the prospective offers were to be a few months ago at a presentation, but they had not been confirmed. Suffice to say they cost nothing more to card holders, and are nice extras to reward those who stay members for more than 12 months.

ETA: As HTM 1983 mentions, we have a Twitter and Facebook channel (and recently started a Tumblr page too at http://cinesheff.tumblr.com) which we update to keep followers informed. Links to Twitter and FB feeds in my sig.

Edited by Beakerzoid

Free or subject to booking fee?

It will be free...just as it is for any standard bookings at present (not forgetting that Cineworld also offer 10% off ticket price as well as no booking fee if book online)

Hi

I am wanting to sign up for an unlimited card at Cineworld sheffield. I used to own one and didnt have the time to go. Going more often now so think it will be worth reapplying.

I have also read about a new premium card and money off which will keep the cost down. Is the premium card a different scheme and does it cost the same?

GG

Hi

The premium card is something you get after being a member for a year. Same price and better benefits like good discount off food.

I can recommend 12 friends and if you use the code it does give a friend a free month.

This is the number I used

RAF-86KC-28KP-61HG-60KZ

Good luck and enjoy your card

Jacc

Well, guess what I got for Christmas (oh and Santa used the voucher code as well and got me a free month). Have a good one Cheers GG xx

The price of the unlimited card is about to go up..... by 91p. Still well worth it I must say and taking advantage of 10% off food and drink. Me and hubby go regularly so more than get our money's worth :)

I have just re-newed mine this week for a second year,,, I got a month off so paid £164 instead of the £179 yearly premium and I no longer pay the extra £150 for 3D films,, not sure if it drops on the Imax price though.

Its great if you like films like I do and 10% off food is handy, you can also use some of the local restaurants with buy one get one free using your card.