Help me get things right! Poll for anyone who has a real Christmas tree.

Have you already bought your REAL Christmas tree?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already bought your REAL Christmas tree?

• Yes!
    • No, I intend on buying it before the end of next week.
    • No, I intend to buy one after next weekend
    • No, I'm going to leave it until the last possible moment!

Ello people. I was wondering if you could all help me get an idea of how far along Christmas tree trade is this year. I own a Greengrocers and so far this year has broken to mould considerably. Ordinarily next weekend is "the big one" however today saw my shop take record takings. I've done a few things to promote my christmas trees this year and I'm trying to guage whether it is this that has made me sell more or if people are just buying earlier this year (I suspect it's a bit of both). I buy 250 trees as my main bulk and pick up 50 of so afterwards if I'm feeling brave. It's really important I get it right as the trees have very low profit margins so it's incredibly easy to get it wrong! I currently have 69 tree's left so I'll need to buy more but....I need you to help me decide how many!

So if you fancy helping a guy out with some market research it would be much appreciated ; )

I'll attach a poll above with the choices.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

I've already bought mine because last year left until this weekend and struggled to get a 7 foot tree.

Heard several tree sellers have sold out. Was at Longshaw and they've had to shut their nursery early or they'd have had none left to sell next year! They still had some 12 foot cut trees they were prepared to cut down if anyone still wants a big one, and a few 6-7 foot, really bushy, trees big enough to fill a lounge!

Seems there may be a return to old traditions this year.

Missed one option out of the poll "I would not touch one with a barge pole"

I have a really 'green' tree- its bare branches, plus evergreen like holly bay or even cotton lavender-pruned out of my/friends gardens/allotments. pretty, eco friendly and free. prune the same trees years in a row. :)

I don't have a real Christmas tree. I don't even have a fake one.