Two state solution? Why is it the only option

People cannot think of an answer because they do not fully understand the question.

I'm one of them :huh:

Israel and palestine are just pawns in a game of international chess between the West and Russia and china, with the muslims just chipping away at everything throughout the world, like they do.

Israel and palestine are just pawns in a game of international chess between the West and Russia and china, with the muslims just chipping away at everything throughout the world, like they do.

Agree completely with you

Agree completely with you

Surely you mean some Muslims?

So you are saying it's not just a Jewish v Arab conflict? What interest could china have the West Bank or Russia for that matter what is it that interest them

Seem the whole world thinks this is the only option for peace between Israel and Palestine. On the surface it seem a twisted land map flimsy borders and too many compromises needed by both sides

Could it be time to think outside the box?

1 state, 2 state or ten state i don't care.

Just as long as no more innocent Israeli lives are lost to indiscriminate and almost constant missile attacks from places like schools, hospitals and other public areas.

Once these murderous attacks stop, proper negotiations can start and an end to the bloodshed can be a real possibility.

So you are saying it's not just a Jewish v Arab conflict? What interest could china have the West Bank or Russia for that matter what is it that interest them

Selling arms to unstable middle eastern regimes

Selling arms to unstable middle eastern regimes

I am not sure Russia china and the West sell anything much to either Israel or palestine. I think America and Iran have interest in selling arms, but i still leaves the question to why the whole world is so interested in what is on a world wide scale a small dispute?

I am not sure Russia china and the West sell anything much to either Israel or palestine. I think America and Iran have interest in selling arms, but i still leaves the question to why the whole world is so interested in what is on a world wide scale a small dispute?

So how do you explain the fact that all the countries surrounding Israel use entirely or mainly use weapons of Russian and Chinese origin, everthing ranging from the crappy AK47, APCs, tanks and aircraft? But also remember Cameron has just got back from the region and was trying to sell British weapons. Unfortunately killing people is big business.

It's not the only solution. Peace is easy to achieve- just stop shooting rockets.

Tell the Israelis that. They kill far more Palestinians than vice-versa.