Would like to introduce Bertie

Love the pictures. He does look very cute :) I nearly missed him hidden under that blanket!

Welcome to the pets forum :wave: Dog owners generally are great, I've met so many lovely people through dog walking/ agility :)

Aw he is so cute! :love:

It sounds like he is already your best friend! They are great companions. Mine have got me through some tough times and you are never lonely! Mine follow me around the house :hihi: it is lovely but they do get in my way sometimes, physically lol (2 great danes blocking my path and a cocker under my feet)

Welcome to the pet section! :partyhat:

Thank you guys much appreciated :)

---------- Post added 30-11-2012 at 11:14 ----------

Welcome to the pet thread :-) Awwww This sounds like a wonderful partnership. It's something I had considered a while back for me and my social anxiety. Bertie sounds so lovely and it's great that you can take him to work with you. Is Bertie a rescue or from a breeder?

I can well imagine that your anxiety must have been lessened by Bertie.

Bertie was sold because his owner had to move into a flat and she already had the Mother and Father to Bertie so there wasnt no room for him apparently.

---------- Post added 30-11-2012 at 11:15 ----------

Hi Missymoo - I have to say what a gorgeous little doggy you have, hope you have lots of fun together. I read your posts on the football section all the time, you give as good as you get, I don't post on there because I think they are a fickle lot but i do get a good laugh out of it - keep posting UTB

Thanks Rach...you should join in on the footy section - us girls need to stick together :)