Needing a friend in Sheffield to go out with

Does anyone want to add me on Facebook? Inbox me if u do. I'm 24 and have a 5 month old baby and live with my partner in s8

As with Christina, if anyone is brave enough to add me on Facebook :hihi::hihi: drop me a message. Male or female :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's great all these People are saying “They could do with getting out more” etc. but without ages and sex how can anyone reply. I'm am male as I have said before, also 61 Just about, (god that sounds/looks old to me) ain’t got no money, but I have a heart of GOLD given the chance, and for the blokes, I’m a true FRIEND once made.

Hi, I would love to meet some new people - I've lived in Sheffield for years but all my friends are engaged/have kids/boyfriends so I find myself staying in more and more! Drop me an inbox if you wanna chat!

Hi, I would love to meet some new people - I've lived in Sheffield for years but all my friends are engaged/have kids/boyfriends so I find myself staying in more and more! Drop me an inbox if you wanna chat!

That's same as me,i don't end up staying in but when we all go out for a meal for birthdays or other events i makes me realise that its getting to the point that there is only me not sat there with a wife or partner etc

I wonder if there is anyone interested in not getting drunk? :P

i just joined SF and i also would like to go out and meet ppl without just getting drunk ;)

also i notice nicegremlin's message about wanting to make friends one day, and the next day (or previous) saying that Piccolo's was romantic... did you fall in love with someone the next day? haha

Hello :)

If anyone wants to pm me please do. I'm 23 yr old female, looking for more friends. I got a graduate job here but the only friends I've made have been through work. I need to find some people who don't talk about work all of the time! Feeling quite lonely at the moment because my best friends are all in London and I'm quite shy, so not fantastic at going out and meeting people.

Hello :)

If anyone wants to pm me please do. I'm 23 yr old female, looking for more friends. I got a graduate job here but the only friends I've made have been through work. I need to find some people who don't talk about work all of the time! Feeling quite lonely at the moment because my best friends are all in London and I'm quite shy, so not fantastic at going out and meeting people.

Not a good idea. Cue every nutter in your inbox :(

That's same as me,i don't end up staying in but when we all go out for a meal for birthdays or other events i makes me realise that its getting to the point that there is only me not sat there with a wife or partner etc

Snap, everyone i know is coupled up at the min :( good for them but not so good for me :hihi:

not everyone is a nutter only after 'one thing' . i've had female friends stop at my flat without anything 'happening' and wouldnt take advantage of a situation or force anything that wasn't to be, even if i did want it