Sainsburys, Archer Road - Refurbishment

very disapppointed with the refit, bright lights make the floor (not replaced) look dirty, no more salad counter by the door. Cafe looked a bit bleak. Too many "men" in dirty boots had obviously been up the escalator during the refit.

On the plus side all the rubbish that is not grocery is now on the right where I can ignore it, but this had the effect of making the store seem smaller especially since they have vastly reduced the amount of tills.

It's not actually me who needs to know, it was my house keeper!

:thumbsup:

I cant believe it! Who actually has a housekeeper these days? :rant: If you are able to employ a housekeeper then why dont you shop at Waitrose :loopy: I hope you pay this housekeeper a decent wage and look after him properly. I have even been told that there is very good food to be purchased at Whirlow farm, which is the same side of town as his precious Sainsburys :rolleyes: If all else fails I hear that there is a perfectly good Morrisons in Hillsborough - not too far even for your poor housekeeper.