How do I get to the West Bar Fire Museum via tram?

I am wanting to get to the west bar fire museum via the tram from halfway I prsume I get off on west street but don't know from there, also - am taking a 3 year old and 2 year old and wonderd if they let prams in ect

You could get off on Commercial St, head down past the markets then turn left at Ladys Bridge, it's a 5 minute walk from there.

Can't help with the push chair question, but i guess it would be ok.

I'd get off at Shalesmoor stop (near Wellington/ Ship pubs) and walk back towards town along Shalesmoor. Nice and flat for a buggy and about 5 minutes walk to west bar.

Probably be cheaper getting off at Commercial Street (from Halfway) as you're not paying for the bit of the journey through the City Centre. Unless you're buying a day ticket.

Get off near Tj Hughes, walk down past Argos and just keep going 5 minutes

I would have suggested getting off at the Cathedral, walk down the footpath at the side, through Paradise Square and drop down onto West Bar roundabout.

If you are feeling lazy when it is time to come back up the hill, Stagecoach bus 79 picks up outside Shakespeare's pub and will drop you by Castle Square tram stop on High Street.

get off at cathedral walk up to the 2nd road on the right vicar lane continue all the way to the bottom and turn right on tenter street the fire museum is in front of you

Prams are allowed but the main building has lots and lots of steps and other parts are fairly small/tightly packed so it might be tricky