Any drug addicts

blues1

Quite odd when you see popstars,rock bands ete smiled at and called hell raisers with regard to drugs and drinking to the max then mr joe average being called scum????.Oh well heres to the next celebrity chef enjoying a night in with charlie!!!:roll::roll:

You should well know by now that on a Sunday After a morning in the "Rovers Return"patting each others bums and sometime supping a pint of brownale there are those that come here looking at all the threads to find something nasty to say,these comments are best just ignored as this brown ale will be slept off:D:D

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 01:57 ----------

Hope not the worlds a better place without them .....

So Magpie still wishing people dead ,Have you ever thought pf getting medical help they can do wonders today for your problem, at your advanced age they may put you on Testosterone shots and bring you back to semi normal:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 14:52 ----------

i was a junky for 25 yrs never robbed a house and always kept my morals intact its my opinion people just use drugs as an excuse to do bad things Theirs plenty of junky skum about but take drugs out of the equation and their still scum.

For some(Magpie) who feel that stealing is O.K and drinking while posting is ok constant lie's that's ok,have the nerve to sit and judge anyone just blows my mind just best to ignor:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
You should well know by now that on a Sunday After a morning in the "Rovers Return"patting each others bums and sometime supping a pint of brownale there are those that come here looking at all the threads to find something nasty to say,these comments are best just ignored as this brown ale will be slept off:D:D

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 01:57 ----------

So Magpie still wishing people dead ,Have you ever thought pf getting medical help they can do wonders today for your problem, at your advanced age they may put you on Testosterone shots and bring you back to semi normal:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 14:52 ----------

For some(Magpie) who feel that stealing is O.K and drinking while posting is ok constant lie's that's ok,have the nerve to sit and judge anyone just blows my mind just best to ignor:thumbsup::thumbsup:

its a free country my friend :roll:

Addiction can affect anyone and at any point in their lives. My oldest alcohol client struggled with their drinking at 79 and came to treatment in their early 80s. Drug clients tend to be younger but can still have "normal" lives before they struggle. Sadly it is stigma that delays treatment. So to reduce addiction related crime get them into treatment instead of fearing them. Dave

Addiction can affect anyone and at any point in their lives. My oldest alcohol client struggled with their drinking at 79 and came to treatment in their early 80s. Drug clients tend to be younger but can still have "normal" lives before they struggle. Sadly it is stigma that delays treatment. So to reduce addiction related crime get them into treatment instead of fearing them. Dave

now that's what i say we have some that all they post is pint after pint and dont think that's addictionin fact at leat one i know can'i even post untill a few pints on a sunday morning:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 11:11 ----------

When you come home from holiday and your house is ransacked garage empty car gone kids have to stay with relations while you try to get back on track and put things right thats why I gave my opinion.

This is indeed quite a shock that you have kids never heard a mention of them in 8yrs of posting up till now its all about you .Do you have a wife as well u must tell us more so we can better understand your problem with the ale:D:D

now that's what i say we have some that all they post is pint after pint and dont think that's addictionin fact at leat one i know can'i even post untill a few pints on a sunday morning:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 11:11 ----------

This is indeed quite a shock that you have kids never heard a mention of them in 8yrs of posting up till now its all about you .Do you have a wife as well u must tell us more so we can better understand your problem with the ale:D:D

:huh: who do you think you are??? an agony aunt ?:hihi::hihi:

Hope not the worlds a better place without them .....

Yes, all people who become addicted to things are terrible people and we'd all be better off if they were dead. They definitely don't have parents, loved ones, siblings or children, and they definitely could never stop using and be productive members of society.

Whilst we're at it, anyone lacking in empathy should also be taken outside and shot. :suspect:

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 15:52 ----------

What does that mean please?

That what you said is wrong.

Yes, all people who become addicted to things are terrible people and we'd all be better off if they were dead. They definitely don't have parents, loved ones, siblings or children, and they definitely could never stop using and be productive members of society.

Whilst we're at it, anyone lacking in empathy should also be taken outside and shot. :suspect

WELL SAID HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT RUNNING FOR PRIME MINISTER? :thumbsup:

Edited by pigeon
XXX