Cyclist inches from being hit - driver oblivious

What are you on about... the motorist in this case was at fault. How you can twist that, I do not know.

Its easy :hihi:

Perhaps it sticks in motorists throats how cyclists never take responsibility for anything they do wrong.

Cycling correctly around a roundabout isn't doing something wrong, no amount of pretending otherwise will make it the cyclists fault when a car pulls out in front of them.

Cycling correctly around a roundabout isn't doing something wrong, no amount of pretending otherwise will make it the cyclists fault when a car pulls out in front of them.

Im not pretending :loopy:

I see it differently

how's that then, with your eyes closed? Or through a troll lens filter?

Im not pretending :loopy:

You most definitely are. Either that or you really shouldn't be allowed on the road in a car or on a bike.

Upperthorpe you appear to be delusional or stupid. Either that or you're a troll (how tedious) or you've been taking something.

how's that then, with your eyes closed? Or through a troll lens filter?

No it's called heavy bias against but you tell him coz I can't be bothered with him anymore.

You most definitely are. Either that or you really shouldn't be allowed on the road in a car or on a bike.

Oh grow up.

Im pulling your legs.

Now get a sense of humour and stop taking the internet so seriously. :hihi:

Upperthorpe you appear to be delusional or stupid. Either that or you're a troll (how tedious) or you've been taking something.

Wow. A lot of choices youve given me.

I prefere to see it as injecting a little humour into an otherwise boring and tedious situation.

If you see it as trolling the ring the police.I hear they are clamping down on that kind of thing these days :hihi:

Wow. A lot of choices youve given me.

I prefere to see it as injecting a little humour into an otherwise boring and tedious situation.

If you see it as trolling the ring the police.I hear they are clamping down on that kind of thing these days :hihi:

I always thought humour had to be funny?

Oh grow up.

Im pulling your legs.

Now get a sense of humour and stop taking the internet so seriously. :hihi:

Jokes are supposed to be funny.

You were just being tedious.

Jokes are supposed to be funny.

You were just being tedious.

I was laughing :hihi: