Distraught cat owner

Did I say the driver had done it on purpose...NO I DID NOT, my concern is that he/she didnt even stop when safe to do so, just out of interest are you a cat hater, I think you are

I have two cats of my own and i treat them like children addorable pets .one 15 years old and one 10 years old. Spider1 is the name of one off my cats so you couldnt be more wrong there.

Are u sure the driver knew what he had done

Was going to say this too.

I ran over a cat in Gleadless not long ago.

I didnt even know till i got home and found half of it smeard across my front bumper :(

yes, you know when you have hit something

See my first post in this thread.

I disagree. I think it can be done without realising.

you would have to be in a coma to not know that youve hit something, plus this kitten was a fair size

Did I say the driver had done it on purpose...NO I DID NOT, my concern is that he/she didnt even stop when safe to do so, just out of interest are you a cat hater, I think you are

Oh dear.

Any sympathy for you has just evaporated. You are obviously upset but come one, be sensible.

you would have to be in a coma to not know that youve hit something, plus this kitten was a fair size

but how old was it, you haven't answered that?

It's very unlikely that any driver would 'feel' anything if they ran over a kitten - they are so small.

Should the kitten have been out on it's own ?

the kitten was about 8months old so a fair size

but how old was it, you haven't answered that?

8 months so a fair size

If anyone on sf knows who the thoughtless moron driver who killed a kitten in deepcar yesterday and didnt even have the decency to stop please tell them that a caring human took the kitten back to her owner, however my friend is hurting like hell so whoever you are I hope you can sleep at nights!!!

:rant:

what caring owner, would let a kitten stray:rant::loopy:

I think it dpeends on the tyre inflation and suspension adjustment, they affect what you can 'feel'.

But in that case, driver could've felt the bump and guessed it was nothing more than merely a pothole.

Seeing as we're in one of the word roaded cities in the country, this could seem entirely plausible don't you agree?

Oh dear.

Any sympathy for you has just evaporated. You are obviously upset but come one, be sensible.

the sympathy is not for me, I assume you hate cats also

what caring owner, would let a kitten stray:rant::loopy:

shes a very caring owner, you a cat hater as well