Distraught cat owner

If anyone on sf knows who the thoughtless moron driver who killed a kitten in deepcar yesterday and didnt even have the decency to stop please tell them that a caring human took the kitten back to her owner, however my friend is hurting like hell so whoever you are I hope you can sleep at nights!!!

:rant:

If anyone on sf knows who the thoughtless moron driver who killed a kitten in deepcar yesterday and didnt even have the decency to stop please tell them that a caring human took the kitten back to her owner, however my friend is hurting like hell so whoever you are I hope you can sleep at nights!!!

:rant:

I am sure the driver did not did not run over the cat on purpose and it was an accident wich they could not avoid. Things like this happen to cats and you must accept it and learn to live with it . The driver may have had children in the car and swerving to avoid the cat could have resulted in a serious accident resulting in the death of his children . How would you feel then .

Are u sure the driver knew what he had done

Yes, people can hit animals and not notice.

Like flying into pigeons and such.

Are u sure the driver knew what he had done

yes, you know when you have hit something

I am sure the driver did not did not run over the cat on purpose and it was an accident wich they could not avoid. Things like this happen to cats and you must accept it and learn to live with it . The driver may have had children in the car and swerving to avoid the cat could have resulted in a serious accident resulting in the death of his children . How would you feel then .

Did I say the driver had done it on purpose...NO I DID NOT, my concern is that he/she didnt even stop when safe to do so, just out of interest are you a cat hater, I think you are

Yes, people can hit animals and not notice.

Like flying into pigeons and such.

I repeat you know when youve hit something

Do me a favour forum users if you hate cats dont even bother to reply to my thread, thankyou

I repeat you know when youve hit something

I disagree. I think it can be done without realising.

It's very unlikely that any driver would 'feel' anything if they ran over a kitten - they are so small.

Should the kitten have been out on it's own ?

Do me a favour forum users if you hate cats dont even bother to reply to my thread, thankyou

I don't hate cats :( I think they're very nice animals and pets. :)

I am not a cat hater, quite the opposite in fact, but it's a sad fact that pets do get hit by cars and often people don't stop. to be fair hitting a small cat would probably feel similar to hitting a bump or dip in the road and the driver may not know they had hit an animal

You mention that this was a 'kitten' how old do you mean by that?