Rain Rescue - NEW Charity Shop - HELP WANTED

I don't suppose you're in need of any shelving? We have these http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99903632/. They have been in the garage for a few months so could do with a good clean but were in new condition before that. They're rather large so we wouldn't be able to deliver but they can be dismantled. If not that's fine. :)

Thanks for the offer Catmanblue, that would be great. Always in need of good volunteers.

cparsons, we would use the shelving back at the kennels where we also store things, but its getting the time to move things that we are struggling with and someone to dismante them too.

We can take them, just can't get them - dont want to seem ungrateful but man time is o short supply. thanks for the offer tho

I don't suppose you're in need of any shelving? We have these http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99903632/. They have been in the garage for a few months so could do with a good clean but were in new condition before that. They're rather large so we wouldn't be able to deliver but they can be dismantled. If not that's fine. :)

Would it fit without dismantling in the back of a transit?

Would it fit without dismantling in the back of a transit?

It's around 8ft long x 6ft high, at a guesstimate from the ikea website, which might just fit in a empty transit at an angle......

Oh and around 2ft wide

That being side you could just tie the doors together ...

It's around 8ft long x 6ft high, at a guesstimate from the ikea website, which might just fit in a empty transit at an angle......

Oh and around 2ft wide

That being side you could just tie the doors together ...

Yes I think that will fit in a transit, have sent you a pm :)

having a clear out for things to donate and iv got a pile 2 big to fit in our car already and im still going, so is anyone collecting with a van anytime this week.

rain i sent you a msg on fb ignore that one lol noticed this thread

having a clear out for things to donate and iv got a pile 2 big to fit in our car already and im still going, so is anyone collecting with a van anytime this week.

rain i sent you a msg on fb ignore that one lol noticed this thread

If you are near S5 or S11 I can help take things up to the shop, I am planning on going on Saturday. Hope it helps

If you are near S5 or S11 I can help take things up to the shop, I am planning on going on Saturday. Hope it helps

im in s2 like the shop its only up the hill from my house lol

I'll deffinately have a sift through.. I always like a clear-out after christmas to make way for the new stuff! I live at Richmond so only round the corner, ill try and pop by soon x

pop into the shop then and if there are a few of us on one of us can pop up and collect.

pop into the shop then and if there are a few of us on one of us can pop up and collect.

its not close enough to walk lol im at bottom of city rd on wybourn

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 22:01 ----------

we are going to bring some bits up tomorrow while kids are in nursery hopefully we can get it all up in a few trips tomorrow and thurs

If items are large or there is a lot of them we can arrange collection.

Thanks