Yorkshire terrier cross wondering streets

Hi just drove past a yorkie cross wondering street. Actually walked into road behind us. Hubby was driving and couldn't stop and no one behind seemed to stop.

He/she looks like a large Yorkshire terrier cross. Didn't notice a collar. Near Hatfield house primary.

If its one I'm thinking off its not the first time. It seems to wander around a fair bit - not much road sense either, I've often tried to tempt it over with treats but any attention seems to make it bolt

Seen it loads of times. Usually around Bluebell medical centre. And it won't come anywhere near if ya try to get it. Surprised its not been squished by now. I've tried on 2 or 3 occassions to get it in the car for its own safety. No chance. Too fast. Very stupid owners. Very lucky it returns home day after day.

If its the same one it lives on Windmill lane the person what "owns" the dog has a staffy type,also she had a border collie but have not seen that one for ages.