No timer on boiler

I dont seem to have a timer on my boiler which will be no good in the winter to set the heating to come on, does anybody know of a solution to this, can you get wireless ones?

Wireless programmers are quite common.

Plumb centre or heat parts are good places to get one from. Depending on the boiler you have there might be a RF programmer what fits onto it without any additional wiring.

Scott

Screwfix are quite cheap....Siemens RDJ10RF are in new catalogue and back down to £45+vat (£54)

Screwfix are quite cheap....Siemens RDJ10RF are in new catalogue and back down to £45+vat (£54)

Yes you can have timer fitted to your boiler . It will have to be fitted by an heating engineer / electricion not a job you can do yourself .Its quite a common job for them. Worth every penny get the person whos doing the job to recomend the best one for you . Dont get one to complicated.

Hi

It's a Ferroli boiler but it doesnt seem to have a model number on it :huh:

Honeywell RF about £120 ish to buy goes with most boilers.

Thanks Scott

hi, the timer on my Ravenheat boiler isn't working properly and I've ordered a new one. The model is TM6192.

Can anyone recommend an electrician to fit it?

Thanks