Vw golf problem

i need it clearing. the fix should of been done, want it wiped so if it comes back on i'll know it's something other than the coil pack they replaced. does your machine do that?

Yes it does

Air bag fault warning lights are a known problem on mk4 golfs due to the wiring under seats and resister plug under seats also , I've had the same problem with mine , I bought a vag cable and software off eBay to take the lights off but a good auto electrician should be able to sort it out for you

Just so nobody replies about just taking lights off I've had the car checked out by gilders who checked all the air bags etc and found nothing wrong with them

Air bag fault warning lights are a known problem on mk4 golfs due to the wiring under seats and resister plug under seats also , I've had the same problem with mine , I bought a vag cable and software off eBay to take the lights off but a good auto electrician should be able to sort it out for you

we.ve just ordered something online to take the lights off, think i'll be getting the air bags checked though even if it does take both lights off. the gf's brother in law is an audi mechanic and has a mk4 golf so he's gonna have a look and try this we ordered before i take it to anyone else

we.ve just ordered something online to take the lights off, think i'll be getting the air bags checked though even if it does take both lights off. the gf's brother in law is an audi mechanic and has a mk4 golf so he's gonna have a look and try this we ordered before i take it to anyone else

Same as mine , I moved seat back to give me a little more room to fit my new stereo and I tripped mine.

Before I got the new wifi adapter for the iPad iPhone I had a bit of kit I bought off eBay to sort it.

I still have the wire which you connect to a laptop and you turn off the light my accessing the airbag channel (5 if I remember ) and simply press reset. I don't have the software but the chap I bought it off on eBay would send it if I asked via email.

It's called VAG COMMANDER , the only issue for me cos a VW is German the car's computer is German so the information was in German. That's I moved to dashboard commander as its in full English.