G20 Pathologist struck off

The implication being that unless he can personally testify otherwise, it is fair to assume Tomlinson was a low life who deserved a violent death?

Sterling logic. Most people on here don't know you personally, I take it you are alright with them passing similar judgment on yourself?

How can I stop them?

The difference is, I am alive and well and can bite BACK!

How can you change anything that has already happened?

You can't.

people need to let it rest, its over!

So it doesn't happen again, there always seems to be a story like this hitting the news once in a while so lessons aren't being learnt.

So it doesn't happen again, there always seems to be a story like this hitting the news once in a while so lessons aren't being learnt.

Don't you think that all the questions have been asked by the people who matter, and, maybe also had the relevant answers?

the people of Sheffield Forum are not going to make one iota of difference no matter how many threads are opened up under there many guises.

Don't you think that all the questions have been asked by the people who matter, and, maybe also had the relevant answers?

the people of Sheffield Forum are not going to make one iota of difference no matter how many threads are opened up under there many guises.

Well with that response we may as well close the forum down.. Anyways this guy has made three other mistakes before his two on Ian tomlinson so seems he was selected with intent... Like I said before though it happens every once in a while so someone somewhere isn't doing their job.

Well with that response we may as well close the forum down.. Anyways this guy has made three other mistakes before his two on Ian tomlinson so seems he was selected with intent... Like I said before though it happens every once in a while so someone somewhere isn't doing their job.

If that's how you feel, what you doing on here?

If that's how you feel, what you doing on here?

Well the question would be what your doing on here, you made the statement about people on here

Topics can and should be discussed without resorting to personal bickering. Several posts have already been removed.

So it shows dr Patel was picked on his own bad record, so a cover up then

I've only asked you once pal

Don't confuse him.

I've only asked you once pal

That, you may have, but I have answered twice.

Anyway we are no longer discussing the topic and as such I think it best to leave it at that and not derail the thread :wave:

You derailed it , now I got to put it back on.. I hope Mrs tomlinson will be compensated at least

How can I stop them?

The difference is, I am alive and well and can bite BACK!

As can anyone who feels justice has been compromised. That's why we have a judicial system. In this case the police have failed the judicial system through incompetence and at worse a cover up.

Your child is murdered, would you use the same line: Let it rest, its over!, she can't bite back?