Can any one advise

I've just given the cat his insulin via a syringe and as i took the syringe out after giving him his insulin, i stabbed my thumb with it making it bleed...now remember the needle has been in the cat and now my thumb..Im up to date with tetanus etc..so apart from squeezing blood out to cleanse it, is there anything else i should be doing?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I've just given the cat his insulin via a syringe and as i took the syringe out after giving him his insulin, i stabbed my thumb with it making it bleed...now remember the needle has been in the cat and now my thumb..Im up to date with tetanus etc..so apart from squeezing blood out to cleanse it, is there anything else i should be doing?

hi ring ur doctors they will be able to help :)

I've been told by nurse at health centre, as Im up to date with tenants Im fine...phew ! thought i was going to start meowing lol

I've been told by nurse at health centre, as Im up to date with tenants Im fine...phew ! thought i was going to start meowing lol

Tetanus !!! :-)

Tetanus !!! :-)

As long as you don't start going round "marking" your territory, glad you're okay though as it can be worrying :)

Tenants ..super :)