When should you give up on a woman?

OUCH!!!!....No more discussion required I guess....Mods!...You can close this now! :(

Are you kidding, this thread just got interesting.

I think jaffacake1 should lay this whole sorry saga out on the table for all of us to see in much more detail. I for one am very interested to learn the depth of s9anky's antics. He obviously lost his moral compass along the way but with jaffa's full disclosure maybe we can help him find it so no other women have to go through what clearly must have been a difficult time. More dirt please...we are here to help.

just as the title asks, "When Should You Give Up On A Woman"??

As soon as youv'e had her knickers off.:D

just as the title asks, "When Should You Give Up On A Woman"??

When they give up on you I suppose

I think jaffacake1 should lay this whole sorry saga out on the table for all of us to see in much more detail. I for one am very interested to learn the depth of s9anky's antics. He obviously lost his moral compass along the way but with jaffa's full disclosure maybe we can help him find it so no other women have to go through what clearly must have been a difficult time. More dirt please...we are here to help.

There are 2 sides to a story like this, and it's never fair to listen to just one before judgement or advice

A girl friend once told me that I was boorish, conceited, loudmouthed, over opiniated, tactless, a crushing bore when sober, a pain in the ass when drunk,moody, unpredictable, a cheapskate, a back stabber and unfaithful and If I was the only guy left in the world she'd prefer to be the virgin Mary instead.

When she was done I asked her if she would see me again the following Saturday night.

She told me to go to hell

Thats when it occured to me that i should start thinking seriously of giving up on her

Did she tell you that you was clueless too?

If she is your lover, when she stop loving you or love you in a way that you don't deserve. If she is your mother, never unless she abandoned you n felt no regrets.

You should never give up on a woman, they should give up on you.

But if you are desperate and have to be the chaser then give up when it's clear she doesn't like you, doesn't really respond to texts and stuff.

I think the very fact you're even asking this question is a pretty clear indication you should give up.

If jaffa has already given him 3 chances then surely a 4th is asking too much, I was going to say have you had the old “I love you but I am not in love with you” or the “ don’t cry because its over …. Smile because it happened”, but it looks like its well past that stage now.

Good luck to you both.

Update. I dont care anymore, she has been painting me out like a£&@! To my friends turned a few friends against me and tried the same stunt with my family(they made there own mind up about her without my imput)when all ive tried to do is be nice and only have asked her to be on hello terms as if bump into eachother then it wont be awkward, more to the story than she is letting on. Just been the bigger man admited my mistakes, be on hello talking terms and leave it as that.

Jaffacake1 this was thread was never a dig at you this was for advice, somebody to talk to but i guess you took this thread the wrong way and thats a real shame. Hope your happy in whatever you do in the future x

Admins can you please close this thread now thank you :-)