Advice needed: getting payments from ex for children

Depending on what this guy does for a living why not get someone who's voice he doesn't know to to give him a called as a prospective recruiter or customer, that way you'll be able to ascertain whether he's working or not and probably much more if you play it right.:hihi:

I can't agree with this suggestion. Access (I hate that term) is not something to be used as a bartering tool between former partners.

I couldn't agree more, its childrens lives and happiness that people are playing with, they need to grow up and sort it between them.

Tell her to refuse him access to his kids until hes willing to pay, I know that can be harsh on the kids as its there dad but it would be the only way to make him realise. If me and my partner split, I would never leave her to struggle on while i see the kids and don't pay a penny towards it.

Anybody doing that deserves to have their kids taken off of them. They are not fit to look after children.

Children shouldn't be used as bargaining chips.

my sister has never stopped access

shes just rang me in tears her ex has just sent her a text hes sending kids home at 8pm and hes not sending any money.

great kids have just broke up from school and shes no money,told her only one option leave it with csa.some blokes dont deserve kids:rant: