Electronic cigarette refills

It isn't hard to do at all and it works out quite a bit cheaper, TW have started selling a starter kit that contains everything you'll need including a mixing chart. It's like going back to school practical science lessons:hihi:

Just be careful with that titanium ice, I got a bit on my arm and it ruined my day:hihi:.

I agree with you about the e-cig, I got the Tornado EGO-C and it's well worth the initial layout.

Thanks for that I might give mixing a go. Any recommendations on what flavours to mix?

Thanks for that I might give mixing a go. Any recommendations on what flavours to mix?

I'm still new to this really and I find my taste changes by the tank full, I just keep buying flavour concentrates and I like them all but I go off them if I have the same one too long.

The only flavour I didn't like was cappuccino:gag:, just mixed up some cherry and cola, an obvious mix but nice.

Try a different ecig like mentioned ^^^^^. My battery lasts all day and it's used a lot and I have one with a tank so just fill that with juice. I'm using the tornado tank and although it doesn't look like a cig it is far superior to the ones that do.

I'd love to know how to mix my own juice, so any advice would be great xxx

Thanks for the advice,i reckon thats the way foreward for me,my battery needs charging about 3 times a day.

Im in my second week of the sky cig,but im really enjoying reading all the advice and experiences on this thread.

There should be a whole vaping section on SF, there seems to be a quite a few of us vaping community on the forum - lol

You really ought to try mixing your own juice it's a whole additional interest in experimentation to get that perfect mix and it works out even cheaper, I tend to have one e-cig loaded with my extra strong mix of menthol and change the flavour of the other sometimes several times in the day.

I'm into orange and ginseng mixed and fennel at the moment, I tend to get bored of the same flavour all the time.

I agree lol didn't realise there were any other vapers on here until today!

I almost ordered some stuff to start diy but i bottled out, I could just imagine me mixing something disgusting or putting too much off something in and poisening myself lol

think i will have a look at the totally wicked kit and give it a try, i always order 30 or 50ml bottles to save on postage and i love the flavour to start with but then i get sick off it but just use it so its not wasted.

Iv just started using sky cigs,i did a bit of reading on e cigs,and im pleasantly suprised,although,i find they need charging too frequently and the vapour cartridges run out after about a day and a half,but its pretty simular to smoking,takes a little getting used to at first.

I know what you mean, when I was first looking into ecigs I found a bloke on you tube doing reviews (scott bonner/ igetchya 69) and he seemed to know his stuff so I emailed him for advice.

He recommended the Riva starter kit as a good kit for a newbie but to me it looked to big and I wanted a cig type one.

He did warn me about the battery and how I would change my mind but i was adamant so he recommended the classic from mirage.

After two weeks i realised he was right and ordered the Riva, thing is i think i needed the cig one first to appreciate how good the others are.

I think the little ones help to learn how to drag differently and are ok to start learning how they work but no good performance wise.

you need something bigger I can guarantee you wont regret it!

google them and have a look Riva, Ego, tornado Tank.

there's loads of you tube vids and we can help on here as well also look on ukvapers forum or igetchya 69 has one I think its called ecigreviews? i'll check and post the link, usually his tutorials on you tube link to his site, on both sites you will find the dicount codes for various vendors some are 5% upto 20% off you will be amazed at ho good they are compared to the cig ones

Link for igetcya 69 reveiws and discount codes is http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/

Edited by kelloggs13
added link

I bought my first E Cig kit from Mirage on Archer Road and at the time I had no real intention of stopping smoking I just wanted a potentially less harmful way of doing it and I first I found it a little strange and it took a little getting used to but after a while I really enjoyed it and enjoyed the different flavours especially the red bull which gave a really good throat hit.

It got to the stage where the only time I was smoking was when I was at work in front of my PC so rather than charging the battery I purchased a PC patch lead from Mirage so now my E Cig was permanently connected to my PC so no more charging- that was 3 years ago and I stopped completley in Dec 2010 and havent touched a cig since.

I also bought an E Cig kit for my sister in law about 2yrs ago and she was a very heavy smoker 20-40 cigs a day and she smoked in her house so her house stunk! -she is still on the E Cigs but at least she and her house dont stink of fags anymore and she has saved loads of money on buying real cigs.

For those of you that are thinking about trying e cigs -stop thinking go buy a kit and stick with it you wont regret it.

I bought my first E Cig kit from Mirage on Archer Road and at the time I had no real intention of stopping smoking I just wanted a potentially less harmful way of doing it and I first I found it a little strange and it took a little getting used to but after a while I really enjoyed it and enjoyed the different flavours especially the red bull which gave a really good throat hit.

It got to the stage where the only time I was smoking was when I was at work in front of my PC so rather than charging the battery I purchased a PC patch lead from Mirage so now my E Cig was permanently connected to my PC so no more charging- that was 3 years ago and I stopped completley in Dec 2010 and havent touched a cig since.

I also bought an E Cig kit for my sister in law about 2yrs ago and she was a very heavy smoker 20-40 cigs a day and she smoked in her house so her house stunk! -she is still on the E Cigs but at least she and her house dont stink of fags anymore and she has saved loads of money on buying real cigs.

For those of you that are thinking about trying e cigs -stop thinking go buy a kit and stick with it you wont regret it.

how long dos it take to do a full charge as my oh bought some and the first time it only took 45 mins to charge but since this he keeps putin usb in2 lap top and even after a couple of hours the light is still on so its not fully charged, could it be faulty or dos it take ages? its a nicolights make

how long dos it take to do a full charge as my oh bought some and the first time it only took 45 mins to charge but since this he keeps putin usb in2 lap top and even after a couple of hours the light is still on so its not fully charged, could it be faulty or dos it take ages? its a nicolights make

Sounds like the battery has a fault -if you are using the e liquid its quite easy for some of the liquid to get into the battery and basically it knackers the battery.

You have to be very careful when dripping the e liquid onto the atomizer any drops that go through to the battery will damage it.

So I think you will have to buy a new battery etc but this is still cheaper and better than buying real cigs !.

Sounds like the battery has a fault -if you are using the e liquid its quite easy for some of the liquid to get into the battery and basically it knackers the battery.

You have to be very careful when dripping the e liquid onto the atomizer any drops that go through to the battery will damage it.

So I think you will have to buy a new battery etc but this is still cheaper and better than buying real cigs !.

hes not using it with e liquid its just the tobacco flavour cartridges but you may be right the battery may be faulty and true replacing the battery is cheaper and healthier than buying cigarettes :)

Yes, absolutely ridiculous I thought - but any publicity for these cigs is good news to me :)

It does say they are perfectly legal. It's about time they were publicly legal :D