Best Sheffield Pub By Miles? Any?

Always enjoyed The Royal in Woodhouse, one of my favourites.

Another vote here for the Royal in Woodhouse, and the Carlton bottom of Staniforth Road.

The Cricket in Totley is the best pub in Sheff by far!!!! Fab food, great atmosphere and in a brilliant location! Nice selection of ales and wine too :hihi:

The Cricket in Totley is the best pub in Sheff by far!!!! Fab food, great atmosphere and in a brilliant location! Nice selection of ales and wine too :hihi:

Its ok but not cheap,Sheaf view for me followed by Kelham..

Edited by ukdobby

sherwood on birley moor road is a great night out and do nice food. also there is the birley pub opposite thats a nice drink

Cricket is not cheap but you get what you pay for!!!!

You can get as good a pint a lot cheaper in the Sheaf and Kelham pubs,as for the food at Cricket its good but again overpriced,£13 for a pie?

Just been in Broadfield,£8 for pie chips and mushy peas,on par with Cricketers if not better,oh and Bradfelds pale ale.

Any pub without tv's, a juke box, John Smith's Smooth and preferably not serving food is fine by me.

But failing that, The Grapes, Dog and Partridge, Red Deer, Bath Hotel.

Cricket is tops for a family meal but pushes the budget a bit IMO. Harlequin, Sheaf View and Shakies are hard to beat for me!

The Gate at Troway, no juke box, fruit machines, or pool table, just real ale and log fires

All the pubs I know are full of drunks and general lowlifes. Really need a good Pub to relax in. Lets help others out here. No mention of the Bankers please. Has to be a decent Sheffield Pub somewhere.

Thanks - instead of 'opines'

The Rising Sun, just off Abbey Lane.

Robin Hood at Millhouses isn't bad either, although I did see a few undesirables from an unnamed council estate last week.

What gives you the right to call people low lifes? Are you some super human who is greater than every one esle?:loopy:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz