Birthday cake help

hi , we had a lady make our wedding cake from high green, she was really nice and her cake decorating skills were amazing and she was a lot cheaper than most.she made us a cup cake wedding cake with a sponge at the top with the figurines on the top that were modelled on us, she even matched the wife's wedding dress and they looked just like us,

all our family and friends use her now.

my wife has her number in her phone so if you would like her number pm me and ill get it off her later when she comes home.

if you like i could email you pics of our wedding cake so you can get an idea of her style, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed

Edited by furnthehoff

hi , we had a lady make our wedding cake from high green, she was really nice and her cake decorating skills were amazing and she was a lot cheaper than most.she made us a cup cake wedding cake with a sponge at the top with the figurines on the top that were modelled on us, she even matched the wife's wedding dress and they looked just like us,

all our family and friends use her now.

my wife has her number in her phone so if you would like her number pm me and ill get it off her later when she comes home.

if you like i could email you pics of our wedding cake so you can get an idea of her style, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed

That'll be Fabcakes, she lives in High Green

she is a young lady with blonde hair, not sure of the name of her company but she does a really good job:)

she is a young lady with blonde hair, not sure of the name of her company but she does a really good job:)

Not actually seen any of her cakes apart from on her website and they look amazing but have seen those that lady I work with makes(gateaux Chateau) and they are too

Have you tried Andrews Tea shop on Chapel Walk? I have my baby shower cake and my sones 1st birthday cake made there and they were brilliant. I'm sure if you talk to them about your requirements they would be able to help.

Not actually seen any of her cakes apart from on her website and they look amazing but have seen those that lady I work with makes(gateaux Chateau) and they are too

i'll second the recommendation for gateau chateau. i also work with her and her cakes are fab

Thanks for your help everyone I will look at the websites you recommended x

Those were the days!

Drill a hole in the side and stick a needle up against the disc!

Bloody smart meters put an end to that one.

Please explain this is bugging me! :confused::huh:

Hi denlin can I please have the number for this lady am really stuck as I really want cup cakes for my wedding

Hi, I do birthday wedding cakes and can do a cake for you. If you would like tto PM me and we can talk details. I have been doing cakes for over 30 years

Besum