Supply and fit internal doors

I am wanting 4x internal doors supplied and fitted for the best price as im on a tight budget. I am only wanting the white moulded 6 panel colonial style doors with the handles too. Have had one quote but need to check around before i commit. Please feel free to leave a quote on the post or p.m me, will probably be middle of next week when i am ready. thanks.

pm.d you back mate..

hi sent you a pm ta jeff

We can recommend Jeff ;)

Team Doors fitted six internal doors for us and did a great job at a good price.

Team Doors fitted six internal doors for us and did a great job at a good price.

I'd recommend Team Doors as well. I had 11 original doors replaced in our house with new 6 panel grained doors, and not only did they do it for a great price, but they were all done in half a day. The promotion I got was £45 a door inclusive of fitting and handles, plus a bit extra for lockable handles on a few of the doors.

The doors come primed, but two coats of Dulux Satinwood gloss has left them looking perfect.

I can recommend Jeff too, did a great job of fitting internal doors in my house and v reasonably priced

Please repost in the vacancies section of classifieds