Morrisons Vouchers

We shop at Morrisons everyweek (usualy at Hillsborough) the last two weeks we have been very fortunate that someone has seen us in the queue with a trolley full and given us a voucher for £5 off when you spen £40. These were official Morrisons ones, not the ones from the Sun newspaper. I asked the kind lady who gave me the voucher this week where she got them from and she said she got them in the post. Im just wondering if anyone on here has had these vouchers and/or knows how to get things like this in the post?

We got them with Gazette a few weeks ago I think. Wadsley Bridge area. Obviously still trying to get people away from Asda @ Chaucer.

I have an Iceland bonus card, I get 'cash-off when you spend XYZ' offers through the post, seldom spend enough to use them, so slip them to somebody in store who can use them there and then.

Perhaps they have a store loyalty card/scheme?

Like giving your all day saver bus/tram/train ticket away when you get off the bus/t/t.

I am in s6 and we got them through the post 3 weeks worth of vouchers £5 off if you spend £40 and £3 if you spend £25.

I am in s6 and we got them through the post 3 weeks worth of vouchers £5 off if you spend £40 and £3 if you spend £25.

Me too. And very useful they are too. ;)

You can register with Morrisons here.

Once they've got your address etc, they'll start sending you stuff like that.

We did it and have had them through.

Depends whether you want the other stuff though, leaflets and that.

If you shop there a lot, I shouldn't think getting offers through the door would be a problem.

just registered. Thankyou very much.

Likewise. Thanks Forumosaurus.