Excel/VCS lose in Court (+ Tribunal)

no, you are mistaken, it has to be the land owner who takes me too court, they can appoint a legal rep to act on their behalf, not a private company that works for them, go check your law before you drop yourself further into that hole

Just ignore them !!! Nothing will happen :)

i know, just had to warn our lass tho before she started to have kittens lol

:) Tell her not to worry , they will send lots of letter. Chuck em in the bin. They give up after a while.

its ok, she knows what im like, i actually wish they would take me to court....thats after they have fun proving who was driving for a start, then there is the charge amount, ohhh yes please lol

Just produce your receipt from one the stores that have that car park. I presume that is why you parked there.

How touchingly naive :)

Why would Excel Parking act in their customer's interests by cancelling the speculative invoice that they left on the shopper's vehicle? Much more profitable to act solely in their own interests by attempting to maintain the pretence that they must be paid!

Excel Parking standard reply to a motorist who stays beyond the maximum time in a free car park:

http://i47.tinypic.com/14lofb4.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/20gy78x.jpg

All passively aggressively official sounding. Legally flawed and wouldn't stand up in court.

Dawny1970, collect the full set and send a copy off to Staples HQ so they can see how the customers are being treated by this greedy outfit.

I had a few letters but paid nothing:hihi:

i cannot wait, firstly they have no idea who was actually driving the car, so how are they going to invoice the driver lol, ohh its gonna be fun fun fun

its a shopper's car park for the Moor' date=' its not exclusive to staples/mothercare[/quote']

Really ?

Really ?

As far as I know it isn't owned by any of the shops there.

I thought it was owned by staples?

I might be wrong, but I think I remember that years ago they tried to stop non-customers from using the car park, until they found out it wasn't theirs. I'm not sure who owns it, but I don't think it's anything to do with Staples, unless they bought it since then (I can't think of a reason why they would want to buy it).