Kids entertainer.

hi,

I'm looking for a kids entertainer for my boy who's going to be four shortly.

Can anybody please recommend anybody to do a short 1 or two hr slot....?

Thanks.

had a brilliant magician, whose name escapes me! just looked through my back posts but couldnt find it, he lives in Greenhill and he was great. mine was 10 though, but lots of younger cousins there.

Mkp is fab. We went to a kids party for a 4 year old and his card was in the party bag. He is funny and had a rabbit in the hat. Email [email protected] or call 08081203880 mob 07540723980

We had sparky marky a few weeks ago, he's very good!

We had Kimmo few years ago and then Sparky Marky. Kimmo was absolutely hilarious, it took me forever to cut the cake cos I was laughing that much, worth every penny. Highly recommend him.

Thanks for the kind review Sparkler61 - nice to have a 'vote of confidence'.

If the original poster is still looking, my website is here:

http://www.kimmo.co.uk

My partner Barmy Bella (not her real name I might add) moved up from Devon recently, where she was one of the top children's entertainers. You can look at her website here:

http://www.barmybella.com

Hey,

Get in contact with us at RASCALS HQ we have some fantastic entertainers on our books for you, that can personalise a service exactly for yourself.

http://www.rascalshq.co.uk

2 that will always get my recommendation are sparky marky and Kimmo. Not cheap but both take care of the whole party, maybe a little too frightening for a group of 2 yr olds though.

We had Kimmo few years ago and then Sparky Marky. Kimmo was absolutely hilarious, it took me forever to cut the cake cos I was laughing that much, worth every penny. Highly recommend him.

I can believe that, that little puppet Charlie act is brilliant, my daughter hated it and was in tears and I was trying to console her while busting my gut, didn't go down too well with her :hihi:

"Why does your dad want a children's entertainer, when he's already a f***ing clown himself?!"

Haha.

Edited by Forumosaurus

I can believe that, that little puppet Charlie act is brilliant, my daughter hated it and was in tears and I was trying to console her while busting my gut, didn't go down too well with her :hihi:

Aww, its always a shame when one of the children is scared of the puppet - luckily it is rare! Having said that, I was terrified of Basil Brush as a child so I can sympathise. Just for you though, here's the routine in question, maybe your daughter will like it now she's older!

Here's my partner BARMY BELLA's video: