Please join this group and advise the person selling kittens!

You must have counted as one of the "snotty bullies" then...you just can't talk to some people all that they care about is money!

She says the kittens are 3weeks old but was born on the 8th making them 2weeks old ?! she's blocked me now but ive been told shes said she will let them go at 6weeks.

Ow bless, poor babies. They are still very young at 6 weeks old aren't they. Why on earth would anyone let them go so young? I hope nobody is daft enough to have any of them.

Sadly someone has already agreed to have one off her in 2weeks! so will only be 4weeks old! when i questioned it she said "i always let them go at 6weeks" makes you just think typical money money money person.

Poor babies, it's awful. You just cant get through to some people.

Just joined the group and had a look through .... all I can say is what a vile person the group owner is, well im assuming shes the group owner as shes the one dishing out all the abuse. The ad I read where she is rehoming at 4-6 weeks she says this is 4th litter :loopy::mad: .... poor cat :mad:. I dont think it would make a jot of difference trying to say anything because from what I have read "admin" will just block and delete you and any comments. This has got to be the worst "rehome/ for sale" site Ive seen :rant:

Would reporting to the RSPCA make a difference ? with regard to rehoming the kittens too young

I had a quick look but havent asked to join the group. Are these kittens pedigree and if so are they GCCF registered?

No kittens are just normal moggies. I considered the rspca too but I don't know if anything would be done. According to the " admin" every vet says 6weeks is fine to re home.

Well we all know that homing at 6 weeks is just cruel and no vet would ever say that its ok. Doubt Rspca would do anything.....what about reporting them to facebook?

Hi, im new to this forum so please be kind :)

I joined that particular group and the advice the 'admin' gives out is terrible! I think I am heading for a 'ban' though, as at the moment im trying to advise someone on selling their husky pups, asking that they check the people they sell to have breed knowledge. I thought they might appreciate some advice, one husky owner to another, how naive was I! Apparantly I am talking crap, but at least I tried (sigh).

Hi, im new to this forum so please be kind :)

I joined that particular group and the advice the 'admin' gives out is terrible! I think I am heading for a 'ban' though, as at the moment im trying to advise someone on selling their husky pups, asking that they check the people they sell to have breed knowledge. I thought they might appreciate some advice, one husky owner to another, how naive was I! Apparantly I am talking crap, but at least I tried (sigh).

Hi and welcome to the pet owners group Mya-Moo :)

It is a closed group for irresponsible people to sell to the like minded so far as I see, they don't have any interest in learning anything different or listening to any other point of view...money is all to these type of people, sadly they are never going to listen.

I do think that classified ads on FB and other places need clamping down on and some monitoring.