Miniminch's Christmas message 2005

Originally posted by miniminch

What was I thinking? You are so right. I do not know why I bother looking for other worlds and experiences other than the one we are forced to endure. I will stop moaning because you have made me realized that life is not about the pursuit of collective betterment. It’s actually about working in your spiritless, meaningless job for little pay. Watching the clock every minute dripping your soul out and your self esteem; so you have to play practical jokes on your illiterate friends because it’s either that or discuss Plato except that’s not an option because they all think Plato is a Disney character. Then go and anesthetize yourself on ethanol because everything you have ever done in your whole meaningless existence has been with the sound turned down. Drugged up on booze. That is why these clubs have to have the sound turned up so loud! However, it’s not even good loud.

Then go and get some rotting flesh that is spinning in the window of some meat brothel for a kebab that looks like the entrance of a dying Hippos vagina. It is so rancid that it is dripping with Winner sauce because you have offended the guy in the shop by your backward racist sense of humor.

Then go home before getting in between the pastel sheets of your flee ridden Argos bed. With your matching Argos curtains and your pathetic Ikea wardrobe made from cardboard.

You do not notice how bad it is because you are always too hammered on Stella to care. THIS IS MY LIFE you scream, but no one hears you! This Is My life.

You spend Christmas with the family; Mum and her 57 other offspring; 16 worn piano key teeth between them! Luckily there are enough crisps to go round for your little Mongoloid reunion. You all sit round the telly farting and watching Hollyoaks wishing someone was there to explain it to you. Nothing ever changes. The clock ticks. Nothing and life is pretty good mate

Your post sounds so cool doesn’t it? About how unsatisfying your life is and how your being forced to endure the hardships of modern life! Do you really believe this rubbish or are you in fact trying to justify your own depression, its not YOU that’s got the problem…. It’s life… yeah that’s it, life is s**t and poor little you has to battle each day to fight your boredom. You are SO hard done to aren’t you, Id like to see you try to explain it to someone your age living in the third world that hasn’t eaten for 3 days. I’m sure you’ll be able to make them understand with your witty metaphors and dry humour. Or how about a victim of the Asian tsunami who lost his family and is now trying to rebuild his life, maybe he will understand why you think you’ve got it so bad. The list of people who have real problems is a long one but unfortunately the list of whining maggots like you who think they’ve got them is longer. Get a grip and realise that life is what you make of it and nobody owes you anything so if you don’t like it then do something about it… or shut the f^*k up. Your post made me laugh though so thanks for that since I have woken up with a steaming hangover its always appreciated…. The only thing your right about in your post is that the kebab meat did look like the entrance of a dying hippo’s vagina so I decided against it. I’ll rephrase my last sentence from last time, MY life is good because I make it good, your life is empty because… I don’t know?… mommy didn’t love you enough?

Originally posted by miniminch

I know we can - let's do it:cool:

I agree with you completely, but unfortunately most people are satisfied as long as they measure up well with the consumerist yardstick, and most people in this part of the world do.

They're not mad or blind - they're well adjusted.

Yoho ho merry christmas.

Originally posted by donkey

I agree with you completely, but unfortunately most people are satisfied as long as they measure up well with the consumerist yardstick, and most people in this part of the world do.

They're not mad or blind - they're well adjusted.

That's only because the world is insane. :(

Most people aren't intelligent enough to see it.

StarSparkle

If the proles are rising count me in!!

i hate the greedy capalist society were we will happily buy nike, gap etc knowing that some poor kid is working in a sweatshop for a pittance so i can have the latest trends..

we got rid of work houses in this country many years ago yet we dont care about the rest of the world as long as we can go and spend our pitifull salary on crap we dont need!!

If the proles are rising count me in!!

Lets do it like they do on Fight Club! .. without the "fight club" I'm not into violence like fighting.

But you know what I am saying, the whole ideology of slowly corrupting the things the bourgeoisie stand for.. EG Banks and the Government!

Most people aren't intelligent enough to see it.

Call ourselves the Edukators!

BTW have any of you seen the film The Edukators.

You should do- all those who agree with whats been said!